Purchase policy VIP Experiences
Good agreements make good friends. That’s why we find it important to inform you about our policy regarding VIP purchases as well.
- Unless otherwise noted, all our prices include VAT and taxes. The VAT is charged to the buyer. All costs borne by the buyer are included in the price, except as indicated below.
- The VIP package consists of services (including access, catering, parking,…) on which, in accordance with Articles 47, 53 and 55 of the European VAT Directive 2006/112/EC, VAT is applicable in the country where the services are provided, in this case Belgium. These services cannot therefore be considered as ‘intra-Community services’ and may therefore not be invoiced without Belgian VAT.
- The offer to place an order will be valid to the extent that the term of payment mentioned is respected. You can either pay by credit card or by wire transfer (this not always possible, especially in case of events which are expected to sell out quickly or in case of imminent sell-outs of a whole event or a certain price category).
- After receiving your order, you will receive confirmation via email. If you chose to pay by wire transfer, you wil also find a payment invitation in this message. After your payment has been registered, you will receive a confirmation via email of this transaction as well.
- If, during the ordering process, you indicate the option to receive an invoice, you will receive this after your payment has been completed.
- The individual or company ordering the tickets is considered as the rightful client and therefore guarantees the payment and order, even if it will be billed, set up and transmitted to a third party.
PAYMENT AND FORWARDING
- Upon receipt of your payment and not earlier than 3 weeks before the event, you will be sent your VIP tickets, parking admission and entrance tickets. Delivery costs are included.
- Our products (tickets, VIP tickets, parking admission, …) will always remain our exclusive intellectual and material property. Consequently, any reprinting or copying in any form or using any process whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
- Except in case of written approval by the organiser, any commercial use of the name or logo of the event or artist is strictly prohibited.
- It is strictly prohibited to make VIP Experiences available to third parties in any way, for commercial reasons, without prior approval of Antwerps Sportpaleis nv. Thus it is forbidden to organise contests, set up commercial campaigns or resell the packages to anyone else. Antwerps Sportpaleis nv is entitled to deny the access to holders of resold or otherwise commercialised tickets or packages, without any form of compensation for the original or subsequent purchaser or holder.
CHANGE OR CANCELLATION
- Changes to the programme, dates and/or location of the shows, changes in the arrangement and/or availability of the seats and cancellations of shows are the sole responsibility of the organizer. Antwerps Sportpaleis nv only acts as an intermediary for booking VIP Experiences and expressly limits any liability it may have to this scope.
- VIP Experiences are only reimbursed or exchanged if the event is cancelled. In that case, the tickets have to be returned within two weeks of the date of the event.
- We hold the right to change our VIP Experiences at all times. In case of any modification, we will advice this in advance with the option to cancel your booking without any extra cost, if the proposed alternative is not accepted.
COMPLAINTS OR DISPUTES
- Complaints can be registered via email@example.com or by phone calling +32 3 400 40 44.
- In case of disputes only the Belgian legislation applies and only the District Courts and Courts of Appeal of the legal district of Antwerp are competent.
- There is a chance that at VIP activities photos will be taken of those present. These pictures can be used in our VIP communication (website, social media, printed matter). If you do not want your photo to be used, please inform the photographer. Or let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +32 3 400 40 44.
Cancellation policy VIP
Definition : an individual is everyone who, for their own account or by extension for third parties within the domestic sphere (family and friends) and for their own use, whether in front of others, place orders without any commercial purpose.
- Within 48 hours after your reservation, you can cancel your reservation free of charge, if the event has not yet taken place AND your payment has not yet been registered. In case of a cancellation within 48 hours of your reservation but a payment that has already been done, we will charge a 10% administrative fee of the total amount.
- In all other cases, there is no right of withdrawal and you, as a consumer, do not have the right to renounce your purchase. Although Article VI.47 of the Code of Economic Law regarding distance selling provides the consumer with a period of 14 calendar days during which the consumer may renounce the contract, this right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts concluded via this website, on grounds of Article VI.53,12° of the Code of Economic Law.
Definition: a company is an entity, with or without a VAT identification number, that places orders for third parties outside the domestic sphere (clients, business relations, employees)e from a specific commercial point of view.
- Every order placed by companies is definite.
Want to reach out? Contact us by phone during office hours on +32 3 400 40 44 or send an email to email@example.com.